Apprentice Spray Painter - Accident Repair Centre
40 hours Broxburn Full Time
Apprentice Spray Painter
Accident Repair Centre - Broxburn
Salary up to £8632 Apprentice Rates Apply
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To assist qualified spray painter as directed
- To observe best work practices, develop and maintain skills level in all aspect of spray painting, paint mixing and panel preparation.
- To attend internal and external training courses as directed by Management.
- To maintain a clean and safe working environment
- To maintain personal standards of dress, cleanliness and hygiene, consistent with the standards laid down by the Company.
- To be responsible for the health and safety of yourself and others, using protective equipment as required.
- To attend college on a regular basis and to develop and maintain a thorough and current product knowledge.
- To ensure a high level of quality and workmanship
- To work overtime as required if reasonable notice is given.
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality and reliability
- Commitment and self confidence
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers