Centre Host - Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh Newbridge
18 hours Edinburgh Part Time
Centre Host (Part Time)
Tuesday and Thursday, 1pm-7pm; Sunday, 11am-5.30pm
Mercedes Benz of Edinburgh, Newbridge
Salary Up to £8,339.76 per annum
18 Hours Per Week
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To attend to any visitor requirements/monitor customers in the showroom and attend to all their non-selling needs.
- Contact the relevant staff member and introduce them to the customer, ensuring they are aware of the customer’s needs/requirements.
- Cover telephonists/switchboard when required.
- Answer overflow calls throughout the course of the day.
- To ensure that any customer complaint is passed quickly and efficiently to the correct person to deal with the problem.
- To manage the showroom, ensure it is clean and tidy and that brochures, stock lists and magazines are up to date.
- To ensure the coffee bar is fully stocked, clean and attend to all customers refreshment needs.
- To record footfall in the showroom.
- To assist with any internal or external promotional activities.
- Complete Daily Handover sheet for absentees.
- Order flowers for handovers.
- Sign in all sub-contractors.
- Assistance with any other tasks as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Communication and listening skills
- Planning, time management and organisation
- Technical Skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme