Digital Specialist - Western Nissan Edinburgh West
42.8 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Western Nissan, Newbridge
Salary Up to £20,000
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Achieve targets and effectively manage inbound enquiries and digital activity by building rapport and qualifying customer needs via telephone or digital channels.
- Provide an exceptional, tailored customer experience by fully understanding individual needs and desires.
- Out of hours working on a rotational basis to maintain quick response rates to customer enquiries.
- Maintain an active part in product training, gaining an in-depth knowledge of car specifications and manufacturer campaigns.
- Confidently create and send personalised videos to customers or consult through a variety of live video platforms.
- Arrange appointments or test drives and transfer customers to other members of the Sales team.
- Manage and update customer databases and spreadsheets accurately with attention to detail.
- Assist in the active presentation of vehicles and promotional material displays.
- Gather and accurately record customer feedback by carrying out regular follow up calls.
- Support Marketing activity through telephone prospecting and maintaining an active presence on the dealership’s digital platforms.
- Involvement in both organic and paid social media planning and implementation.
- Identifying opportunities to promote the brand across all social channels while ensuring manufacturer and group digital standards are met.
- Re-solicit additional Sales products when required.
- Assist with any other task as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Results orientated
- Financial awareness
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proactive / Creative
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
- Good grammar and spelling
- Good attention to detail
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers