Driver - Western VW Newbridge
45 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Western Volkswagen, Newbridge
45 Hours per week
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To maintain courtesy cars in a clean condition
- To check on a weekly basis oil, water and tyres of all courtesy vehicles
- To ensure courtesy vehicles are serviced at appropriate intervals.
- To assist services reception in the morning with regard to receiving vehicles and completing documentation.
- To collect and deliver customer vehicles
- To complete inspection of vehicles on collection from customer premises. Signing the repair order as confirmation of inspection
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous driving experience
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Problem solving and decision making skills
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers