Marketing Executive - Eastern Holdings Ltd
40 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Are you looking for a new career in Marketing?
Eastern Western Motor Group - Broxburn
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Assisting in the day to day execution of marketing activities
- Arranging Group Promotions
- Ensuring the application of the Group marketing accounting procedures.
- Periodic reconciliation of ledger accounts.
- Assist with the compilation of monthly recharges and ad hoc cheques as necessary.
- Matching of purchase orders to invoices.
- General filing and other housekeeping tasks.
- Assisting with data input to computer system as required.
- General office duties.
- To adhere to ISO9002 procedures.
- Monitoring the authorisation and coding of purchase invoices.
- Running monthly data reports
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office in particular Excel
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyse and report on a variety of different data
- Must be very organised and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- You’ll have an eye for spotting opportunities that grow the business
- Experience of Social Media Advertising is desired
- Experience of writing SEO content is desired
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers