Product Genius - Western Toyota Cameron Toll
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Do you want a successful career in the motor industry?
Western Toyota - Cameron Toll
Up to £19,691 DOE
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
It's not just what you do, it's how you do it and it's not just about doing things right, it's also about doing the right thing. We want to create amazing customer experiences.
We want everyone that works here at Western Toyota to be passionate about customer service....and cars. Everyone at the centre ready to create exciting moments for our customers.
Seeing as you’ll spend around 90,000 hours at work over your lifetime, it should be somewhere you love. From day one at Western Toyota, you’ll be immersed in passionate and knowledgeable teams, who pride themselves on quality, innovation and creating award-winning work.
Once you join Western Toyota you'll be part of our training and development programme delivered through the Toyota Academy.
The Academy helps to develop all of our people to achieve their very best and is renowned as a Centre of Excellence in automotive training. Our trainers are amongst the best; they are passionate about their subject areas and will develop your talent and ambitions. We have a Best Retailer In Town (BRIT) training pathway available to everybody with a Customer First mindset and those who want to progress. BRIT will develop your skills, allow you to gain extra responsibility, provide fundamental and advanced learning of soft skills and give you the tools to become a role model in our centre.
Check out some of the people working in our Toyota Network
What does the job entail?
- Are you handy with a camera? You'll find all the right angles with our showroom cars and help the branch team launch some pretty neat social media content.
- You will help prepare our showroom for the sales day ahead, ready to create an amazing first impression.
- You'll use our EXPLORE TOYOTA APP to keep on top of the very latest Toyota news and be ready to share stories with our customers.
- Every day's a learning day and with a fantastic line up of Cars and Commercial Vehicles you'll learn about every one of them ready to help our customers find the perfect car for them.
- We need you!! Test Pilots... get ready to prepare and accompany our customers on their test drive experience. Get ready to share your knowledge of Toyota Technology... and the road ahead.
- Have you for an eye for detail and are you good at active listening? Use all your product experience to find our customer the perfect car.
- Once you've completed the 'Discover Toyota' training at the Toyota Factory you'll have driven all the cars and have amazing product insight you'll be there for our customers with all the answers to just about every question...well the relevant ones in any case!
What are we looking for?
- Communication is the number one quality you will already possess, add confidence and a real willingness to learn and you'll be ideal for our exciting role.
- Are you a positive person? If the answer is YES, then keep reading!
- You need to love customers, love a customer environment and be willing to go the extra mile. Customers start their journey at different points, so from the very first showroom visit to the final handover you’ll be responsible for creating an amazing customer journey that’s exciting, emotional, individual and ultimately memorable (for all the right reasons).
- You need a full UK driving license that’s been held for a minimum of one year.
- You'll use face to face behaviours to drive an emotional connection with our customers.
- The more you know, the more trust you'll build with our customers, be interested in our industry, we're here to do business the way our customers want.
- You get the best of both worlds in this role, you'll work well in a team and under your own initiative.
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme