S24h Breakdown Mobile Technician - Western Commercial Bellshill
45 hours Bellshill Full Time
S24h Breakdown Mobile Technician
Western Commercial Bellshill
Salary up to £33,930
At Western Commercial we pride ourselves on customer service, and are now looking for a new member to fit in to our service team as a dedicated Mercedes-Benz S24h Technician. This is a new role within the business due to expansion and development within the Mercedes-Benz S24h system.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
You will be responsible for attending breakdowns and progressing vehicles through roadside assistance and the workshop in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have a background in communicating with customers by phone and e-mail and be able to provide a first class service at all times. A good understanding of the commercial vehicle industry would be an advantage.
Duties will include the below but will not be limited to:
- Attending and repairing vehicles at roadside and customers depot.
- Accurate and full completion of all documentation relating to the repair.
- Ensure customers are informed timely of job progression / development through to a satisfactory resolution.
- Ensure that the necessary processes and procedures are understood and are followed thereby providing a consistent and professional service to the customer.
- Ensuring that all KPI’s set are adhered to all M4T SLA requirements are met.
- Coordination of vehicle recovery where necessary.
- Coordination of onward customer journey where necessary.
- Ensure at all times the safety of all team members, service, compliance and reliability of all vehicles
- Assistance with any other task as required
Our ideal candidate will have the following Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Time served LCV and or HGV technician preferably.
- An NVQ or City and Guilds in Motor Vehicles Level 3
- IVR Roadside Qualification would be an advantage
- Full driving licence in mandatory.
- HGV Class 1 or Class 2 would be preferred
- Previous experience as a roadside assistance technician would be preferred
- The candidate must have excellent diagnostic ability and be able to process repairs through to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely and effective manner.
- Good communication skills both internal and externally
- Have a good telephone manner
- You’ll need to be ready to drive to all kinds of locations, in all weather, and work quickly and efficiently
- The ability to think on your feet and cope with challenging circumstances
- Using your initiative to resolve challenging situations
- Great driving skills without a hint of aggression
- The ability to remain calm, collected and serene in the face of heavy traffic
- You won’t have had more than one accident in the past two years
- You’ll be a people person, able to put customers at their ease
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme