Service Booking Agent - Group Contact Centre
40 hours Broxburn Full Time
Service Booking Agent
Group Contact Centre, Broxburn
Salary up to £19,000 + commission
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Daily outbound telephone contact with customers to arrange service appointments
- Maintains knowledge by keeping up to date with latest product information and changes to DMS
- Use of manufacturer software in conjunction with dealer management system as required
- Engages with customers to build rapport and understand their service/repair requirements
- Quickly identifies customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their requirements
- Provides accurate estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the costs and timescales involved, setting expectations accordingly
- Discuss with customers the purchase of key products offered by the company i.e. service plans, air-conditioning, brake fluid, encouraging the sale of genuine parts and accessories
- Develop a sound knowledge of each manufacturer aftersales process
- Accurate data entry of customer and vehicle information into dealer management system
- Treat customers fairly and with professionalism at all times
- Handles incoming service calls on behalf of the dealerships as required
- Assistance with other tasks as directed
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of outbound calls preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused and quality driven
- Results focused
- Methodical, orderly and systematic approach to work
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Enthusiastic team player
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers