Service Team Leader - Western Toyota Cameron Toll
45 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Service Team Leader
Western Toyota Cameron Toll
OTE of up to £38,000
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Follow defined aftersales process, book in vehicles, ensuring appointments are convenient for the customer and the company and are compatible with workshop capacity.
- Managing the team of Service Advisor’s to ensure daily tasks are completed.
- Load the workshops with all available work to fully utilise technician hours, recording hours sold daily.
- Greet all customers in line with company standards, confirming details before repairs are carried out. Ensure data entered into the data base is complete and up to date.
- Liaise with the Parts department to ensure parts availability, keeping customers informed.
- Inform customers on the progress of each job, ensuring authority for any additional work before this is completed.
- Provide customers with explanations of all work carried out and recommended, making the most of any additional selling opportunities.
- Log all customer complaints, passing relevant information to the manager and ensuring a speedy conclusion.
- Take payment and/or gain authorisation from customers in accordance with company policy and guidelines.
- Collect any money or signed authority due, prior to the release of a vehicle and ensure this is processed promptly.
- Maintain the reception area in accordance with departmental standards and identified customer needs.
- Produce accurate job cards, invoices and related customer information, providing relevant information to both the workshop and external customers.
- Maintain records of all service customers to the highest possible standards to enable customer follow-ups to be carried out.
- Respond to telephone and written enquiries in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Observe all relevant health and Safety procedures.
- Carry out other duties required from time to time.
- Continually develop personal knowledge and skills through learning, development and experiences.
- To maintain customer satisfaction levels/scores in line with both the companies and manufacturer’s expectations and guidelines.
- Assistance with any other task as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Quality & reliability
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Commitment, self-awareness and assertiveness
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers