Spray Painter - Accident Repair Centre
42 hours Broxburn Full Time
“It’s a beautiful thing when a career and passion come together”
Accident Repair Centre - Broxburn
Salary up to £31,668 DOE + bonus
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To carry out work provided competently and within the required time scales.
- To maintain a clean and tidy workplace at all times.
- To develop and maintain skills in all aspects of body spraying for all models of vehicles on which work is undertaken.
- To maintain up to date product knowledge and to read all bulletins made available.
- To maintain the paint mixing room in a clean and orderly manner at all times
- To ensure that the utmost care is taken of all vehicles whilst on Company premises.
- To be responsible for the safety of yourself and others in the workplace
- To advise the Assistant Manager of any additional work which is required to ensure the quality of the repair.
- To comply with all Company rules and regulations.
- Assistance with any other task as required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Results oriented.
- Financial Awareness.
- Numeracy skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel preferred
- Work at pace and deliver quality work
- Team Player
- Proactive / Creative
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
- Deliver good customer service
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme