Trainee Sales Executive - Western Nissan Edinburgh
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Trainee opportunity with a growing brand – take that next step on your path to success
Trainee Sales Executive
Nissan - Newbridge
Salary up to £20,000
Our industry leading dealership is looking for a highly motivated Trainee Sales Executive who can adapt, develop and thrive within a fast-growing team.
This exciting new opportunity involves building rapport and qualifying our customers' needs both face-to-face and across a variety of digital platforms.
What does the job entail?
- Achieve targets by effectively managing inbound enquiries in the showroom, via telephone, email or digital channels.
- Provide an exceptional, tailored customer experience by fully understanding individual needs and desires.
- Maintain an active part in product training, gaining an in-depth knowledge of car specifications and manufacturer campaigns.
- Manage and update customer databases accurately with attention to detail.
- Assist in the active presentation of vehicle and promotional material displays on site.
- Confidently create and send personalised videos to customers.
- Arranging appointments or test drives and transferring customers to other members of the Sales team.
- Support Marketing activities through telephone prospecting and maintaining an active presence on the dealership’s digital platforms.
- Assistance with any other task as required.
What are we looking for?
- Previous Sales experience beneficial but not essential
- A positive, can-do attitude
- IT and Microsoft Office proficient.
- Social Media experience would be an advantage.
- Able to prioritise tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills with a confident telephone manner.
- Able to work independently and remote when required, or as part of an office team.
- Numeracy skills.
FCA Compliance Clause:
- To ensure that FCA Regulations are adhered to at all times;
- maintain a good working knowledge of FCA Regulations by reading appropriate literature and attending FSA training sessions/workshops/seminars;
- achieve the appropriate compliance level set by the Eastern Western Motor Group Limited and to maintain this level of competence with further FCA testing every 12 months.
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Potential discounts with 1600 retailers
- Access to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave
- Training/Career development
- Family day out passes
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers