Business Development Manager - Eastern Western Leasing
40 hours Newbridge Full Time
Business Development Manager
Eastern Western Leasing, Newbridge
£30,000 + Company Car
OTE up to £45,000
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To connect and develop business relationships with many and varied number of business units operating in the Edinburgh/Lothian and Borders area.
- To offer a new and unique solution to new vehicle purchase and financing for business users.
- To promote and sell vehicles from within the current EWMG portfolio and to also commit to the supply and funding of all other marques.
- To promote and develop the sale of business user products including hire purchase (Fixed and varied), PCP Contract Hire and leasing.
- To develop relationships with the branch corporate sales teams and to liaise regarding progress from order – delivery and beyond providing industry leading service.
- To Prospect and follow up as required by Management.
- To Maintain high level of administration.
- To ensure that all invoicing is correct at all times and that vehicles are paid for within the parameters laid down.
- Complete a daily call log and submit to the Manager at the end of every week.
- Review all Business user clients every month and update the Manager.
- Maintain all product knowledge and sales training aids.
- Liaise as required with franchise personnel.
- Attend training courses as required and appropriate.
- Arrange to attend selective Fleet/Corporate events as deemed appropriate and beneficial.
- Look to develop professional business relationships with our varied funding partners including Lex Auto lease, Arval, Novuna and Santander.
- To promote the sale of general insurance products and any other products offered by EWMG as deemed relevant and appropriate.
- Process incoming enquiries from a number of mediums i.e website and social media.
- Conduct in full the process of FCA compliance regulations (regular training provided and courses to complete (SAF approval)
- Assist with any other task as required.
What are we looking for?
- Have Outstanding communication skills.
- Personal attributes include, enthusiastic, driven, organised, efficient, forward thinking, honest and loyal.
- Be able to build and manage relationships
- Deliver a fantastic customer experience through both face to face and online channels.
- Knowledge of automotive industry and fleet market is desirable
- Have an understanding of finance and FCA regulations is preferable.
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers