Car Park Attendant - Barnetts Nissan Dundee
45 hours Dundee Full Time
Car Park Attendant
Barnetts Nissan, Dundee
Salary up to £22,347
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- Manage the flow of traffic through the car park, directing visitors to available parking spaces.
- Park customer vehicles in branch car park for collection or delivery.
- Provide excellent customer service and build rapport.
- Take optimum care of all customers belongings.
- Deliver and collect customer vehicles in an efficient and timely manner.
- Transport customers safely where required.
- Verify that all vehicles are thoroughly cleaned before being returned to customers.
- Deal with customer issues and complaints in a professional manner.
- Review delivery log daily.
- Appraise vehicles on delivery and report damage to customers and service receptionist.
- Complete all paperwork in a clear correct manner.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety and Road legislation.
- Drive in a safe responsible manner.
- Ensure company vehicles are in a roadworthy condition particularly tyre tread and fluid levels.
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills
- Approachable manner
- Positive attitude
- Driving experience
- Full driving licence
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers