Centre Host - Western Mazda Edinburgh
12.5 hours Edinburgh Part Time
Centre Host (Part Time)
Western Mazda, Newbridge
Up to £6,175 per annum (£9.50 per hour)
12.5 hours per week - Saturday and Sunday
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website, immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Attend to any visitor requirements/monitor customers in the showroom and attend to all their non-selling needs.
- Contact the relevant staff member and introduce them to the customer, ensuring they are aware of the customer’s needs/requirements
- Cover telephonists/switchboard when required.
- Answer overflow calls throughout the course of the day.
- Ensure any customer complaints are quickly passed to the correct person, ensuring it is resolved as efficiently as possible.
- Manage the showroom, ensuring it is clean/tidy and that brochures, stock lists and magazines are up to date.
- Ensure the coffee bar is fully stocked and clean whilst attending to all customers' refreshment needs.
- Record footfall in the showroom.
- Assist with any internal or external promotional activities.
- Complete Daily Handover sheet.
- Order flowers for handovers.
- Sign in all sub-contractors.
- Assistance with any other tasks as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Communication and listening skills
- Planning, time management and organisation
- Technical Skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to join staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers