Centre Host - Western Nissan Stirling
45 hours Stirling Full Time
Western Nissan, Stirling
Salary up to £23,400
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Attend to any visitor requirements/monitor customers in the showroom, attending to all their non-selling needs
- Contact the relevant staff member and introduce them to the customer, ensuring they are aware of the customer’s needs/requirements
- Cover telephonists/switchboard when required
- Answer overflow calls throughout the course of the day
- Ensure that any customer complaint is passed to the correct person, ensuring any problems are resolved as efficiently as possible
- Manage the showroom, ensuring it is clean/tidy and that brochures, stock lists and magazines are up to date
- Ensure the coffee bar is fully stocked and clean whilst attending to all customers refreshment needs
- Record footfall in the showroom
- Assist with any internal or external promotional activities
- Complete Daily Handover sheet
- Sign in all sub-contractors
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Communication and listening skills
- Planning, time management and organisation
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping! Discounts are subject to change but here are a few examples of the amazing savings you can expect: Debenhams – 20%; Boots – 11%; House of Fraser – 12%; Expedia – 12%; Costa – 15%
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers