Centre Host - Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh Newbridge
15 hours Edinburgh Part Time
Centre Host (Part Time - Monday: 1pm-7pm and Saturday: 8am-5.30pm)
Mercedes Benz of Edinburgh, Newbridge
Salary £7,449 per annum
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group at our outstanding and award-winning Mercedes-Benz dealership in Newbridge. As the winner of Mercedes-Benz UK Retailer of the Year twice in the past 7 years, our flagship dealership at Newbridge is the place to work if you pride yourself in providing a first-class customer service. We represent one of the world’s most iconic and prestigious brands and we expect our staff to be proud of this, working to maintain our fantastic reputation as one of the UK’s finest retailers.
As a Centre Host, you will be the face of our dealership, providing a first class service to every customer who enters our site. We are therefore looking for some who is friendly, engaging and passionate about providing an experience befitting of our Mercedes-Benz brand.
- Attend to any visitor requirements/monitor customers in the showroom and attend to all their non-selling needs
- Contact the relevant staff member and introduce them to the customer, ensuring they are aware of the customer’s needs/requirements
- Cover telephonists/switchboard when required
- Answer overflow calls throughout the course of the day
- Ensure that any customer complaint is passed quickly and efficiently to the correct person to deal with the problem
- Manage the showroom, ensuring it is clean/tidy and that brochures, stock lists and magazines are up to date
- Ensure the coffee bar is fully stocked and clean
- Attend to all customers refreshment needs
- Record footfall in the showroom
- Assist with any internal or external promotional activities
- Complete Daily Handover sheet for absentees
- Sign in all sub-contractors
- Assistance with any other tasks as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Communication and listening skills
- Planning, time management and organisation
- Technical Skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition, we offer a first class employee benefits package including:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers