Centre Host - Western Toyota Cameron Toll
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Western Toyota Cameron Toll
Salary up to £21,105.50
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- To attend to any visitor requirements/monitor customers in the showroom and attend to all their non-selling needs.
- Contact the relevant staff member and introduce them to the customer, ensuring they are aware of the customer’s needs / requirements.
- To operate the switchboard in an efficient, professional manner, answering within 3 rings.
- To ensure messages and faxes reach the relevant person or department in a timely manner. If this cannot be done messages should be returned within the hour with an estimate of the return call time.
- To ensure that any customer complaint is passed quickly and efficiently to the correct person to deal with the problem.
- To manage the showroom, ensure it is tidy and brochures, stocklists and magazines are up to date.
- To ensure that car parking is neat and orderly.
- To record footfall in showroom and source of enquiry for sales calls. A weekly summary to be submitted to the Sales Manager.
- To record and maintain an appointment diary for the show room.
- To look after any children using the kids PlayStation.
- To maintain the weekly advertising book.
- To maintain the Internet site daily, receiving messages and reply.
- Ensuring that canteen stocks are maintained.
- To type letters (general and customers), correspondence, memos etc.
- To assist with any internal or external promotional activities.
- Assistance with any other tasks as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Communication and listening skills
- Planning, time management and organisation
- Technical Skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers