Compound Administrator - Van Deliveries
42 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Compound Administrator - Eastern Western Motor Group Ltd.
Salary up to £26,000
42 Hours per week
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- Production of weekly management data and reports through complex excel spreadsheets on vehicle movement, area turnovers and transporters profitability.
- Receipting high volumes of new and used car deliveries on behalf of the group, reporting defects and managing stock control.
- Supervision, co-ordination and reporting for the supply of genuine parts throughout Scotland on behalf of all our franchises.
- Manage and control group car transporters diaries on behalf of our franchises and producing reports.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities whilst communicating with individuals across the group.
- To check deliveries of new vehicles, inspect same and record on delivery invoice any damage or missing items and report immediately.
- To deliver where required genuine parts on behalf of all franchises and adhere to all reporting procedures.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 5 standard grades including English and a numerical subject. Other qualifications equivalent to these may also be acceptable.
- 5 years minimum driving experience, with a full clean UK drivers licence.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage workload to ensure deadlines and objectives are met.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft excel with the ability to organise, manage, store and retrieve information.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of internal/external colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Proven track record of working effectively and flexibly as part of a team.
- Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiate.
- Motor trade experience in aftersales is desirable.
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers