Corporate Sales Executive - Eastern BMW
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Corporate Sales Executive
BMW - Newbridge
Salary £25,000 plus commission & company car (OTE £46,000)
Eastern BMW and MINI are looking to add to their already successful corporate department. This is an ideal role for an already operationally successful and customer centric person who wants to further their career development within a privately owned dealership and with a market leading brand.
We offer an excellent package which is better than the industry standard for the right candidate
What does the job entail?
- To keep all corporate demos in first class condition.
- To develop relationships with existing customers and liaise with Corporate Sales Administrator
- To prospect and follow up as required by Management
- To ensure that all administration work is of a high standard
- To ensure that all invoicing is correct at all times and that vehicles are paid for in the parameters laid down
- Review all corporate clients every month and update Sales Manager/Dealer Principal.
- Maintain all product knowledge and sales training aids.
- Liaise as necessary with Franchise Personnel
- Attend training courses as required
- Organise and co-ordinate corporate advertising and quarterly marketing plan
- Assistance with any other task as required
- To develop integrated sales and aftersales solutions for local business customers, maximising the business potential within their area of influence and ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service
- To increase Eastern BMW and MINI awareness within the local business community
- Developing opportunities with prospective corporate clients by organising own daily activity to generate new business opportunities
- Building a rapport and understanding of customer requirements in full
- Design and deliver tailored face-to-face sales presentations aimed at specific customers, covering key points raised during discussions such as model specification, competitor’s comparisons, tax implications and cost of ownership.
- Arrange demonstrator programmes and test drives to fit with the customer’s requirements.
- Offer up-to-date advice to business users on funding methods.
- To promote and nurture a customer care culture delivering care levels consistent with the expectations of the manufacturer and the Company.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Self confidence
- Influence and passion
- Initiative and decision making skills
- Numeracy skills
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers