Customer Service Consultant - Western Toyota Cameron Toll
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Trainee Customer Consultant
Western Toyota Cameron Toll
Salary up to £21,105.50
Does this sound like you? We are looking for ambitious individuals with:
- Excellent communication skills – listening is as important as talking in our industry.
- Curiosity – a desire to learn about our customers, our products and our new technologies.
- Confidence – a personality that will welcome and engage our customers.
- An eye for detail – to capture information accurately, follow processes and deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Energy – to motivate yourself, enthuse others and achieve performance targets.
- Why not use your engaging personality to inspire and excite customers and start an exciting career with us.
Main duties include:
- The Toyota Academy programme you are enrolled on is unique for your role. Participate fully in all scheduled activities including the sessions at the Toyota Factory in Burnaston, Derby.
- Keep all your learning logs up to date and ensure that you are prepared for your learning reviews with your manager and mentor.
- Assist with general showroom activities; be comfortable with the digital showroom and assist your colleagues, keep data up to date, manage phone calls and social media queries.
- Welcome and greet sales and aftersales customers to your Centre and ensure their experience is second to none.
- Qualify the desires and wishes of the customer and guide them in the right direction identifying their needs and interests.
- Assist the customer with understanding our unique in car technology and how to get the best performance from our Hybrid products. Be familiar and comfortable with the Hybrid Hero area in the showroom.
- Work with and assist other members of the team, including the Host to ensure all visitors to the showroom have an excellent experience and feel welcome.
- Get involved with all activities that raise the profile of our Centre, such as those in the community promoting the Toyota brand and attracting new customers.
- This role requires you to be professional, have a smart personal appearance and have high standards of verbal and written communication.
- The role involves determining a customer's needs and being able to offer advice, guidance and product knowledge. It is, therefore, important that you are comfortable interacting and quickly building rapport with existing and new customers to Toyota and also with your colleagues.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- At least 2 A Levels or equivalent qualification
- Previous work experience
- IT skills, (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Standard Grade Maths and English.
- Flexible to work hours required to carry out the role effectively and travel (to the training sessions)
Remuneration package includes:
- Industry Leading Salary
- Contributory Pension/life assurance scheme
- Training and on-going development
- Performance related bonus
- Opportunity for career progression
- Plus other excellent benefits/incentives as expected of a large organisation
In addition we offer:
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds!!! On everything from your holidays to your weekly shop. Discounts are subject to change but here are a few examples of the amazing savings you can expect: Debenhams – 20% Boots – 11% House of Fraser – 12% Expedia – 12% Costa – 15%
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us. We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year pro rata which increases with length of service
- Your Family Matters - As a family run company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service and access to our staff saving scheme. We have corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond valley and many more!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
- Working Hours - We're pleased to offer this role on a 2 week rota, one weekend on and one weekend off that way you get the buzz and excitement of the weekend showroom and make those all-important summer weekend plans.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers