Customer Support Advisor - Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh Newbridge
42 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Customer Support Advisor
Mercedes Benz of Edinburgh, Newbridge
Salary up to £20,857.20
Are you looking for a rewarding career in the automotive industry? If so, Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh are looking for talented staff to join our customer support team. The successful candidates will enjoy a comprehensive training package supported by the Mercedes-Benz dedicated training department which aims to produce the best trained employees in the industry.
Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh have a long history of developing talented staff and due to this we have been able to grow a dynamic, cutting-edge business. This was recognised by Mercedes Benz who awarded us the prestigious Mercedes-Benz Retailer of the Year title in 2014 & 2018, together with the Customer Service Team of the Year title in 2014 & 2017 and Workshop Team of the Year in 2019.
So, if you want a great career working for an award-winning business, in partnership with one of the world's most recognised, prestigious manufacturers, with a fantastic training programme, apply today and join our team!
What does the job entail?
- Talking with our customers to build rapport/understanding, providing good advice on their service or repair requirements, whilst making sure we remove the hassle out of booking their car in.
- Helping customers understand the best options and products we provide to suit their individual needs.
- Supporting customers when they have problems with their car, ensuring we reduce the stress for the customer and put them first, making sure they are back on the road as soon as possible.
- Arranging roadside assistance and supporting the customers with their onward journey.
- Working with the parts team to arrange bookings when customer orders arrive.
- Maintaining and managing our customer data base to ensure the information is up to date and accurate.
- Working with Mercedes Benz to ensure the digital leads are actioned daily.
- Attending to customers who come in to the dealership to make a service booking.
What are we looking for?
- Customer comes first attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.