Driver Valeter - Eastern Western Motor Group
42 hours Dundee
Eastern Western Motor Group
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Colleague Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Industry leading training and development opportunities.
- Access to Vitality at Work which offers discounted health screening, gym membership discount and health and wellbeing support.
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We give all our employees up to 40 days annual leave each year.
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- YourDISCOUNTS is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Colleague Referral Bonuses – Earn £1000 by referring a friend or family member to work for us.
- Vehicle Introduction Bonus – Earn £100 by referring a friend or family member to purchase a car at one of our Dealerships.
- Up to 5 study days off per annum, plus time off for any exams.
- Prepare and valet all customer, new and used vehicles processed by the workshop and for display.
- Collect and deliver vehicles.
- Maintain displays by regular dusting, washing and polishing.
- Complete inspections of all vehicles delivered to site including associated delivery paperwork.
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe its all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
- To prepare and valet all customer new and used vehicles processed by the workshop and for display.
- To maintain courtesy cars in a clean condition.
- To check on a weekly basis oil water and tyres of all courtesy cars.
- To ensure courtesy cars are serviced at appropriate intervals.
- To assist services reception in the morning with regard to receiving vehicles and completing documentation.
- To collect and deliver vehicles.
- To complete inspection of vehicles on collection from customer premises. Signing the repair order as confirmation of inspection.
- To prepare and valet sold cars prior to delivery to customers.
- To maintain displays by regular dusting washing and polishing.
- To complete inspections of all vehicles delivered to site including associated delivery paperwork.
- To maintain workstation in a clean tidy and safe condition.
- Assistance with any other task as directed.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers