Facilities Coordinator - Eastern Holdings Ltd
40 hours Broxburn Full Time
Eastern Holdings Ltd Head Office - Broxburn
Salary up to £25,000 + Company Car
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1600 employees.
As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
Nature of the Role:
To provide support to the Dealership/Trading Sites and Facilities, Health & Safety management team across the Group Property portfolio
What does the job entail?
- To maintain statutory compliance over multi-site business functions
- Responsible for the operation of building systems for both hard and soft services.
- To ensure H&S compliance and minimise risk across all the businesses.
- Providing assistance to ensure that all site activities comply with legislation, codes of practice and best practice
- Scheduling, monitoring and ensuring the completion of work orders on T100 Group Property Compliance Hub
- Record keeping & data entry on T100 Systems
- Training for employees who are required to comply to H&S best practices, systems and procedures
- Scheduling and overseeing completion of all pre-planned maintenance (PPM)
- Administration support and gathering information for the writing of reports as required, by the property and Facilities H&S team
- Control, execution and completion thereof, all site documentation and contractor paperwork for legal compliance
- Carrying out contractor site inductions
- Driving continuous improvement & documentation of H&S and welfare
- Carry out periodic audit inspections across workplaces across the Group
- Provide recommendations for improving H&S in the workplace
- Maintain electronic documentation of the Group H&S procedures, accidents, toolbox talks and related events
What are we looking for?
- IOSH Qualification
- NEBOSH Qualification desirable
- Experience in ISO certification standards and management systems
- Previous experience in auditing and audit preparation
- Having an understating of facilities helpdesk procedures and operations
- Previous coordination & administrative experience
- Report writing skills
- Demonstrable ability to understand and improve existing processes and procedures with the ability to apply these practically and effectively
- Previous experience of working in the field of Facilities, Health & Safety and building/site management
- Good knowledge of relevant H&S and statutory compliance regulations and legislation
- Well organised, efficient and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration skills/experience
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Numeracy and data handling
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proactive / Creative
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds!!! On everything from your holidays to your weekly shop. Discounts are subject to change but here are a few examples of the amazing savings you can expect: Debenhams – 20% Boots – 11% House of Fraser – 12% Expedia – 12% Costa – 15%
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us. We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year pro rata which increases with length of service
- Your Family Matters - As a family run company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service and access to our staff saving scheme. We have corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond valley and many more!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.