LCV Technician – Nightshift
Western Commercial Mercedes-Benz, Broxburn
Basic Salary range from £35,100 to £42,120 (Fixed Nightshift)
Thank you for your interest in working with Western Commercial Mercedes-Benz, part of the Eastern Western Motor Group.
We are looking for a Nightshift LCV Technician to work in our Bellshill branch, our Nightshift operates from Monday to Thursday, with no Friday night.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
We offer a range of first class employee benefits scheme such as:
In-house training provided to support career progression
31 days holiday per year, which increases with service
Regular Overtime available and optional
On-site parking for employees
Staff Car and Motorcycle purchase scheme, including preferential finance rates
Savings on Parts for the brands we operate, of which we partner with 14
Cycle to Work Scheme
Staff Savings Club Programme
Competitive employer pension plan
Death in Service insurance scheme
Employee Well-Being Support
Internal Ovation Awards Programme
Referral bonus if you introduce or recommend a previous work colleague or friends
Discounts on major retail outlets including groceries
What does the job entail?
• To carry out work provided competently and within set timescale.
• To ensure consistently high levels of quality and workmanship.
• To maintain a clean and safe work environment and tools.
• To develop and maintain skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
• To maintain thorough and current product knowledge.
• To be responsible for the safety of yourself and others, using protective equipment when required.
• To maintain personal standards of dress, cleanliness and hygiene, consistent with the standards laid down by the company.
• To work always towards delivering the highest possible level of customer service.
• To assist colleagues in their work roles and share best practise with the team.
• To liaise with customers when required to enable right first-time solutions are identified.
What are we looking for in you?
• Excellent communication skills
• Time served technician
• Full driving licence essential
• Technical skills
• Quality focused and reliable
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Customer oriented
• PC literate
Call now on 07824 141 013 to discuss the role further and arrange an interview or apply today.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including: