Master Technician - Eastern Western Motor Group
42 hours Perth
Barnetts Toyota Dundee
Salary up to £39,312 DOE OTE up to £48,312
£3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
Eastern Western Motor Group are delighted to be expanding in Perth with the worlds No.1 brand, Toyota. Our objective is simple. To create the best facilities in Perth and to provide the highest level of customer experience. However, the most important ingredient is the team within. So, if you would like to join a progressive, customer and staff focused business, please submit your details to find out more!
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Colleague Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Industry leading training and development opportunities.
- Access to Vitality at Work which offers discounted health screening, gym membership discount and health and wellbeing support.
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We give all our employees up to 40 days annual leave each year.
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Colleague Referral Bonuses – Earn £1000 by referring a friend or family member to work for us.
- Vehicle Introduction Bonus – Earn £100 by referring a friend or family member to purchase a car at one of our Dealerships.
- Up to 5 study days off per annum, plus time off for any exams.
- Identify works that have been agreed; detecting additional repairs required; and diagnosing faults.
- Performing repair work within the allocated timescale.
- Communicating updates on the status of repairs, ensuring any additional work is carried out with the correct customer authorisation.
- Ensuring all work is completed in accordance with the Manufacturers guidelines.
- Developing and maintaining skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles, maintaining thorough and current product knowledge.
- Sharing best practice with the team, ensuring consistently high levels of quality and workmanship.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers