Panel Beater - Accident Repair Centre
42 hours Broxburn Full Time
Accident Repair Centre, Broxburn
Salary up to £33,852 + bonus earning opportunity (OTE £40,404)
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- To carry out work provided competently and within the required time scale.
- To maintain a clean and tidy workplace always.
- To develop and maintain skills in all aspects of repair work for all models of vehicle on which work is undertaken.
- To maintain up to date product knowledge and to read all bulletins are available.
- To ensure that all parts which are to be retained or removed for refitting are clearly and correctly labelled.
- To ensure that the utmost care is taken of all vehicles whilst on company premises.
- To be responsible for the safety of yourself and others in the workplace.
- To advise the assistant manager of any additional work which is required to ensure the quality of the repair.
- To comply with all company rules and regulations.
- Assistance with any other task as required.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Results oriented.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Work at pace and deliver quality work
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers