Parts Administrator - Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh Newbridge
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh, Newbridge
Salary up to £21,570 + bonus earning opportunity (OTE £32,370)
An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen to be part our team at our multi award winning Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh and Coldstream. You could be part of the team with accolades including Service & Parts team of the year, Customer Service team of the year and two Retailer of the year awards amongst others.
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does this opportunity entail?
- Provide accurate and timely estimates for parts backorders whilst maintaining the database with the most up to date information.
- Submit and receipt all orders; to and from suppliers.
- Accurate production of customer invoices and paperwork in preparation for the following days deliveries.
- Maintain your work station to adhere to a clean desk policy at all times.
- Ensure all parts are located and stored correctly.
- Complete perpetual and yearly stock checks.
- Process daily banking whilst ensuring accounts and cash handling procedures are adhered to.
- Attend internal/external training courses.
- Ensure parts are accurately checked against delivery notes and all orders are checked before the delivery note is signed.
- Process all returns including to the manufacturer and customer returns.
- Maintain and restructure showroom displays with Mercedes-Benz Collection items.
- Cleanse reserved parts and follow up any customer orders.
- Claim any damages or discrepancies from any suppliers in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Quality, efficiency, adaptability and reliability
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
In addition, we offer a first class employee benefits package including:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers