Parts Advisor - Eastern Western Motor Group
42 hours Perth
Barnetts Toyota Perth
Salary up to £24,000 OTE £31,000
Eastern Western Motor Group are delighted to be expanding in Perth with the worlds No.1 brand, Toyota. Our objective is simple. To create the best facilities in Perth and to provide the highest level of customer experience. However, the most important ingredient is the team within. So, if you would like to join a progressive, customer and staff focused business, please submit your details to find out more!
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Colleague Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Industry leading training and development opportunities.
- Access to Vitality at Work which offers discounted health screening, gym membership discount and health and wellbeing support.
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We give all our employees up to 40 days annual leave each year.
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Colleague Referral Bonuses – Earn £1000 by referring a friend or family member to work for us.
- Vehicle Introduction Bonus – Earn £100 by referring a friend or family member to purchase a car at one of our Dealerships.
- Up to 5 study days off per annum, plus time off for any exams.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service, building rapport and understanding customers needs.
- Maintain positive relationships with all customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ensure all orders are packed and dispatch correctly.
- Adhere to the procedures for handling cash, cheques and accounts.
- Monitor and maintain agreed stock levels and check deliveries against delivery notes, ensuring all parts are accounted for. .
- Assist with stock checks and process warranty claims.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers