Product Expert - Western Toyota Dunfermline
42.5 hours Dunfermline Full Time
Provide a warm, engaging first point of contact for customers
- Approaching customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help
- Responding to digital enquiries, remaining a warm point of contact online as well
- Promoting our products by using non-pressured customer discussion
- Planning and managing the customer’s test drive experience with the Sales Executive, and offer further product insight during the test drive process
- Guiding customers towards the Personal Advisor when they express an interest to b
- Keeping up to date with the latest product information
- Providing customers with specification information about all brand products
- Planning and managing the customer test drive process with the Sales Executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment
- Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help
- Supporting the Personal Advisor with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required
- Creates a winning customer experience by identifying and anticipating their needs
- Assures that customer issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Keeping up to date with the latest product information and technology
- Promoting the Toyota brand, products, and technologies, sharing information, features, and benefits
- Ensuring all centre staff are up to date with the latest product information and their knowledge is of a high standard
- Ensuring all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard
Manages the day-to-day operation of the showroom
- Responsibility for preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and the showroom is always presentable
- Works as a full member of the centre team
- Works with colleagues on other teams across the centre to provide a seamless service to customers (e.g., by informally observing and responding to the needs of customers who are not being attended to by other members of staff)
- Ensures opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist
What are we looking for?
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously. An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Is a team player. Offers help and support to others.
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers