Property Administrator - Eastern Holdings Ltd
40 hours Broxburn Full Time
Eastern Holdings Ltd Head Office - Broxburn
Salary up to £25,000
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1600 employees.
As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
Nature of the Role:
To assist with administrative duties within the Property, Facilities and Health & Safety function.
What does the job entail?
- To maintain efficiency and administration systems, looking to improve and develop where necessary.
- Receiving and processing complex information in an efficient way and in return pass on required key-information and action points to the Team and across the Group.
- Maintain the financial administration for department including: raising purchase orders, reconciling invoices, monitoring expenditure against contract costs, follow up outstanding invoices, and liaise with the finance team to ensure accurate purchase order record keeping
- Liaise with third party supplier / contractors, monitoring performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Attending monthly supplier review meetings.
- Act as first point of contact within the department during working hours to ensure phone calls are taken and queries are dealt with in a time affective manner
- Provide other administrative and operational support to Property team and other departments as and when requested
- Manage all incoming mail.
- Type minutes with accuracy and circulate in a timely manner.
- Attend meetings and minute take where required.
- Analysing Reports – extraction of data for management reports Health & Safety
- Ensure that supplier and contractor vetting Risk Assessments, Method Statements, Permit to Work and Construction processes are up to date and compliant.
- Responsible for all data entry on EWMG systems
- Maintain both soft and hard filing systems, ensuring consistency and support management team where required.
- Maintain EWMG Compliance hub ensuring training, inductions, examination, data entry & certificates are kept up to date and compliant
- Support the Facilities department in delivering a consistent and efficient service across the site
- Ensuring that all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules are up to date and that any remedial works(s) are undertaken quickly.
- Property maintenance desk, monitoring and responding to job requests, including liaising proactively and reactively with other staff and subcontractors.
- Support with the T100 system including data entry
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration skills/experience
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Numeracy and data handling
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proactive / Creative
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work without supervision
- Contractor Management experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a high volume of incoming jobs
- Previous experience working within the Property, Facilities or Health & Safety industry or similar is desirable
- Previous experience of helpdesk or facilities computer management system is desirable.
- Previous experience of helpdesk operations or similar support role is desirable.
- Previous experience in dealing with requests and coping under pressure whilst maintaining focus is essential.
- Experience of dealing with suppliers
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all times
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds!!! On everything from your holidays to your weekly shop. Discounts are subject to change but here are a few examples of the amazing savings you can expect: Debenhams – 20% Boots – 11% House of Fraser – 12% Expedia – 12% Costa – 15%
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us. We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year pro rata which increases with length of service
- Your Family Matters - As a family run company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service and access to our staff saving scheme. We have corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond valley and many more!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers