Sales Administrator - Lexus Glasgow
40 hours Glasgow Full Time
Competitive Salary DOE
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- To maintain customer records, mailing lists and record cards
- To maintain records of all promotion attendances, costs, follow up actions and substantiated sales
- To provide reports to Sales Manager as required
- Complete and process all vehicle orders accurately as directed by Sales Manager, in line with sales orders, demonstrations or showroom stock requirements
- Monitor vehicle availability and transit to dealership
- Collate and record all new vehicle delivery information, creating files for new vehicles into stock and stock record book; create stock cards for new vehicles
- Complete new car sales orders and PDI instructions, ensuring distribution of appropriate documentation to relevant Departments
- Complete pre-delivery administration and arrange registration and Vehicle Excise Licences for all sold vehicles and maintain a supply of registration numbers
- Complete forms V55 for each vehicle; ensure forms and payments are processed timeously to supply tax discs and log books as required.
- Maintain record of all key numbers by chassis No.
- Timely preparation and accurate completion of all sales invoices
- Create and maintain all Used Car Stock cards, Stock Books
- Provide administrative support to Sales team as required and keeping them informed of customer order status
- Maintain record of all tax renewals for Company Demonstrators to ensure timely renewal
- Create, update and control stocklists, advising the Sales team on stock activity and liaising with the Sales Manager regarding ordering new stock
- Provides accurate, appropriate data for financial reporting
- To claim manufacturers bonuses, campaign or sales bonuses, if appropriate
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience as a sales administrator within the motor industry
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers