Sales Administrator - Car Deal Warehouse Superstore Newbridge
40 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Car Deal Warehouse in Edinburgh's Luxury Car Village
Salary up to £23,000 DOE
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Complete and process all vehicle orders accurately as directed by Sales Manager, in line with sales orders, demonstrations or showroom stock requirements
- Collate and record all vehicle delivery information, creating files for new vehicles into stock and stock record book; create stock cards for new vehicles
- Complete new car sales orders and PDI instructions, ensuring distribution of appropriate documentation to relevant Departments
- Timely preparation and accurate completion of all sales invoices
- Provide administrative support to Sales team as required and keeping them informed of customer order status
- Provides accurate, appropriate data for financial reporting
- Assistance with any other task as required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience as a sales administrator within the motor industry
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds!!! On everything from your holidays to your weekly shop. Discounts are subject to change but here are a few examples of the amazing savings you can expect: Debenhams – 20% Boots – 11% House of Fraser – 12% Expedia – 12% Costa – 15%
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us. We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year pro rata which increases with length of service
- Your Family Matters - As a family run company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service and access to our staff saving scheme. We have corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond valley and many more!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers