Sales Assistant - Western Nissan Edinburgh Straiton
42.5 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Western Nissan, Straiton
Salary up to £26,000
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
- Communicating with Sales Executives and customers to ensure the progression of used vehicle sales
- Maintaining the appropriate documentation for each vehicle sale
- Providing administrative support to Sales team, keeping them informed of customer order status
- Completing and processing all vehicle orders accurately as directed by Sales Manager, in line with sales orders, demonstrations or showroom stock requirements
- Processing used vehicle purchases for retail sale within stock limits
- Maintaining the vehicle stocklist
- Controlling and reconciling periodic stock checks
- Preparing weekly stock and finance reports
- Authorising sales order invoices; ensuring invoicing procedures are followed and full payment is received prior to delivery
- Ensuring all stock is maintained to a high standard and is regularly inspected and recorded.
- Ensuring prospecting and follow up system is fully operational in every respect.
- Controlling and maintaining Manufacturer Audit procedures
- Co-ordinating trade cars, ensuring stock lists are up to date
- Ensuring all trade cars are sent to auction efficiently
- Managing all photography of used vehicles
FCA Compliance Clause
You must ensure that FCA Regulations are adhered to at all times and attending FCA training sessions/workshops/seminars to achieve the appropriate compliance level, maintaining this level of competence every 12 months.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Self confidence
- Influence and passion
- Initiative and decision making skills
- Numeracy skills
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers