Sales Executive - Lexus Glasgow
42.50 hours Glasgow Full Time
Salary up to £25,000 plus Commission and Company Car (OTE £47,500)
Lexus Glasgow are now looking to expand our sales operation and recruit an experienced sales consultant, with the increase in demand for the brand we feel it is the right time to strengthen our team.
With a huge shift in consumer behaviour and the desirability of alternative fuel vehicles, life at Lexus has never been busier. We need to increase the size of our team to deal with the volume demand and also maintain industry leading customer service.
You will be involved in the sale of both New and Approved Pre-Owned Lexus cars.
Why choose to join Lexus Glasgow?
- Fastest growing Luxury Car Brand
- 5 New model launches in the next 3 years
- Lexus company car
- Be part of the Eastern Western family
- We are the only Lexus dealer group operating in Scotland
- We are market leaders in luxury Hybrid Cars
- Industry leading used car preparation
- Excellent remuneration package £47,500 OTE
- One weekend off in three
- Close at 6pm week days / 5pm Weekends
What does the job entail?
- Builds rapport and qualifies their understanding of the customer’s needs
- Carry out telephone prospecting and follow up on marketing activities
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer databases
- Coordinates order and delivery of vehicles with the Sales Administrator
- Achieve monthly sales targets for new, used and demo cars, finance and insurance income
- To take an active part in the presentation of the new and used vehicle displays, and promotional materials.
- To maintain an active part in product training and keeping abreast of what is going on in the market place i.e. competitive marques.
- Assistance with any other task as required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous car sales experience
- Results orientated
- Numeracy skills
- Smart and presentable
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- PC literate
FCA Compliance Clause:
- To ensure that FCA Regulations are adhered to at all times;
- maintain a good working knowledge of FCA Regulations by reading appropriate literature and attending FSA training sessions/workshops/seminars;
- achieve the appropriate compliance level set by the Eastern Western Motor Group Limited and to maintain this level of competence with further FCA testing every 12 months.
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers