Sales Executive - Western Nissan Edinburgh Straiton
40.25 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Salary Up to £20,000 + Company Car + Commission (OTE £48,000)
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family! This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages/benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Builds rapport and qualifies their understanding of the customer’s needs
- Carry out telephone prospecting and follow up on marketing activities
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer databases
- Coordinates order and delivery of vehicles with the Sales Administrator
- Achieve monthly sales targets for new, used and demo cars, finance and insurance income
- To take an active part in the presentation of the new and used vehicle displays, and promotional materials.
- To maintain an active part in product training and keeping abreast of what is going on in the market place i.e. competitive marques.
- Assistance with any other task as required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience
- Results orientated
- Numeracy skills
- Smart and presentable
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- PC literate
FCA Compliance Clause:
- To ensure that FCA Regulations are adhered to at all times; maintain a good working knowledge of FCA Regulations by reading appropriate literature and attending FCA training sessions/workshops/seminars; achieve the appropriate compliance level set by the Eastern Western Motor Group Limited and to maintain this level of competence with further FCA testing every 12 months.
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to join staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers