Sales Executive - Lexus Glasgow
42.5 hours Glasgow Full Time
Salary up to £27,000 plus Commission and Company Car (OTE £47,500 uncapped)
Lexus Glasgow are now looking to expand our sales operation and recruit an experienced sales consultant, with the increase in demand for the brand we feel it is the right time to strengthen our team.
With a huge shift in consumer behaviour and the desirability of alternative fuel vehicles, life at Lexus has never been busier. We need to increase the size of our team to deal with the volume demand and also maintain industry leading customer service.
You will be involved in the sale of both New and Approved Pre-Owned Lexus cars.
Why choose to join Lexus Glasgow?
- Fastest growing Luxury Car Brand
- 5 New model launches in the next 3 years
- Lexus company car
- Be part of the Eastern Western family
- We are the only Lexus dealer group operating in Scotland
- We are market leaders in luxury Hybrid Cars
- Industry leading used car preparation
- Excellent remuneration package £47,500 OTE
- One weekend off in three
- Close at 6pm week days / 5pm Weekends
What does the job entail?
- Achieving monthly sales targets for new vehicles, used vehicles, finance and additional products.
- Building rapport and qualifying your understanding of the customer’s needs.
- Carrying out telephone prospecting and following up on marketing activities.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer databases.
- Co-ordinating the order and delivery of vehicles with the Sales Administrator.
- Taking an active part in the presentation of vehicle displays and promotional materials.
- Appraising vehicles, taking care to drive the vehicle and establish true mileages, date registered, service history, number of owners and be able to present to the Management an accurate description of the vehicle using appraisal forms.
- Completing product training and keeping abreast of what is going on in the market.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience
- Results orientated
- Numeracy skills
- Smart and presentable
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers