Service Booking Agent - Group Contact Centre
40 hours Broxburn Full Time
Service Booking Agent
Group Contact Centre - Broxburn
Up to £20,800 DOE + Bonus earning opportunities
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Daily outbound telephone contact with customers to arrange service appointments
- Handles incoming service calls on behalf of the dealerships as required
- Provides accurate estimates for servicing and repairs, ensuring that the customer is fully aware of the costs and timescales involved, setting expectations accordingly
- Discuss with customers the purchase of key products offered by the company i.e. service plans, air-conditioning, brake fluid, encouraging the sale of genuine parts and accessories
- Maintains knowledge by keeping up to date with latest product information and changes to DMS
- Use of manufacturer software in conjunction with dealer management system as required
- Engages with customers to build rapport and understand their service/repair requirements
- Quickly identifies customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their requirements
- Develop a sound knowledge of each manufacturer aftersales process
- Accurate data entry of customer and vehicle information into dealer management system
- Treat customers fairly and with professionalism at all times
- Assistance with other tasks as directed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused and quality driven
- Results focused
- Methodical, orderly and systematic approach to work
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Enthusiastic team player
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers