Service Technician - Western Commercial Dundee
45 hours Dundee Full Time
Western Commercial Mercedes-Benz, Dundee
LCV Technician – Dayshift Only
Salary range from £32,760 to £39,780 (Fixed Dayshift) OTE Range £34,125 to £41,438
Thank you for your interest in working with Western Commercial Mercedes-Benz, part of the Eastern Western Motor Group.
We are looking for a Dayshift LCV Technician to work in our Dundee branch, this is a fixed rota shift and has no Day or Back shift rotation like most other similar businesses.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
We offer a range of first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- In-house training provided to support career progression
- 31 days holiday per year, which increases with service
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Regular Overtime available
- Staff Car and Motorcycle purchase scheme, including preferential finance rates
- Savings on Parts for the brands we operate, of which we partner with 14
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Savings Club Programme
- Competitive employer pension plan
- Death in Service insurance scheme
- Employee Well-Being Support
- Internal Ovation Awards Programme
- Referral bonus if you introduce or recommend a previous work colleague or friends
- Discounts on major retail outlets including groceries
What does the job entail?
- To carry out work provided competently and within set timescale.
- To ensure consistently high levels of quality and workmanship.
- To maintain a clean and safe work environment and tools.
- To develop and maintain skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
- To maintain thorough and current product knowledge.
- To be responsible for the safety of yourself and others, using protective equipment when required.
- To maintain personal standards of dress, cleanliness and hygiene, consistent with the standards laid down by the company.
- To work always towards delivering the highest possible level of customer service.
- To assist colleagues in their work roles and share best practise with the team.
- To liaise with customers when required to enable right first-time solutions are identified.
What are we looking for in you?
- Excellent communication skills
- Time served technician
- Full Driving Licence essential
- Technical skills
- Quality focused and reliable
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Customer oriented
- PC literate
Call now on (07884 664667) to discuss the role further and arrange an interview or apply today.