Trainee Administration Assistant - Grassicks BMW
40 hours Perth Full Time
Trainee Administration Assistant
Salary up to £19,864
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- Carry out general office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence, responding to phone/email enquiries from customers.
- Book customer test drives into the AX diary system.
- Communicate with customers and clients regarding vehicle updates.
- Invoicing, debt chasing, filing and general office organisation, plus a chance to learn how to manage vehicle preparation and delivery process and take responsibility for this.
- General business administration.
- Assist colleagues within the Administration department whenever necessary.
- Any other task as requested.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Financial Awareness
- Numeracy and data handling
- Problem solving and decision making skills
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers