Trainee Sales Executive - Western Nissan Edinburgh West
42.8 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Trainee Sales Executive
Western Nissan, Newbridge
Salary up to £23,000 per year
Are you looking to begin a career in the automotive industry? If so, Western Nissan are looking for talented individuals to join our Sales Team. The successful candidates will enjoy a comprehensive training package supported by Nissan's dedicated training department which aims to produce the best trained employees in the industry!
What does the job entail?
- Working closely with Sales teams, Marketing Manager and Sales Managers to effectively manage inbound enquiries and actively maintain online presence.
- Achieve targets by effectively managing inbound enquiries and digital activity, building rapport and qualifying customer needs via telephone or digital channels.
- Providing an exceptional, tailored customer experience by fully understanding individual needs and desires.
- Maintaining an active part in product training, gaining an in-depth knowledge of car specifications and manufacturer campaigns.
- Confidently creating and sending personalised videos to customers and consulting with them through a variety of live video platforms.
- Arranging appointments or test drives then transferring customers to a member of the Sales team.
- Managing and updating customer databases and spreadsheets accurately with attention to detail.
- Assisting in the active presentation of vehicles and promotional material displays.
- Gathering and accurately recording customer feedback by carrying out regular follow up calls.
- Supporting marketing activity through telephone prospecting and maintaining an active presence on the dealership’s digital platforms.
- Involvement in both organic and paid social media planning and implementation.
- Identifying opportunities to promote the brand across all social channels while ensuring manufacturer and group digital standards are met.
- Re-soliciting additional Sales products when required.
- Out of hours working on a rotational basis to maintain quick response rates to customer enquiries.
- Assist with any other task as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience
- Results orientated
- Numeracy skills
- Smart and presentable
- Enthusiastic about customer service
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers