Fleet/Admin Administrator - Eastern Western Fleet Services
40 hours Newbridge Full Time
Eastern Western Fleet Services
Salary £22,500 DOE + Company Car
The Eastern Western Motor Group, Scotland’s leading, prestige, independent motor retailer is currently recruiting for an Fleet Administrator.
The main purpose of the role is to assist to work with the Eastern Western Fleet team. To support the team by taking calls/enquiries, recording enquiries on Pinnacle.
Assisting with emails to existing customers and the loading of new customers onto the system.
Working with corporate brokers, updating Facebook and Twitter and following up sales with additional products.
What does the job entail?
- Day to Day running of E – procurement systems, handling all orders and deliveries that come through from Lex and Leaselink systems.
- Maintaining contact with Leasing Companies and Finance Companies to resolve complaints/issues that any of them may have in order to ensure relationships remain strong and maintain the smooth running of these accounts.
- Update Facebook and Twitter accounts for EWFS.
- Ensure EWFS Leads/Orders are logged on Pinnacle for future prospecting.
- Track EWFS orders
- Ensure GAP emails are issued to all EWFS customers.
- Send ‘Thank You’ emails to all EWFS customers after delivery
- Assisting with email and incoming telephone enquiries
- Load Quarterly manufacturer offers on to EWFS and Contract Hire and Leasing website.
- Operate proposals/finance systems.
- Follow up of sales/orders with our key add-on products of GAP and Supagard
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Results oriented.
- Financial Awareness.
- Numeracy skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel preferred
- Work at pace and deliver quality work
- Team Player
- Proactive / Creative
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
- Deliver good customer service
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Potential discounts with 1600 retailers
- Access to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave
- Training/Career development
- Family day out passes