MOT Tester - Eastern Western Motor Group
42 hours Edinburgh
Eastern Western Motor Group
Salary up to £33,852
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Colleague Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Industry leading training and development opportunities.
- Access to Vitality at Work which offers discounted health screening, gym membership discount and health and wellbeing support.
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We give all our employees up to 40 days annual leave each year.
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- YourDISCOUNTS is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Colleague Referral Bonuses – Earn £1000 by referring a friend or family member to work for us.
- Vehicle Introduction Bonus – Earn £100 by referring a friend or family member to purchase a car at one of our Dealerships.
- Up to 5 study days off per annum, plus time off for any exams.
- To carry out work provided competently and within set timescale
- To ensure consistently high levels of quality and workmanship
- To develop and maintain skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles
- To maintain thorough and current product knowledge
- To work at all times towards delivering the highest possible level of customer service
- To assist colleagues in their work roles and share best practice with the team
- Assistance with any other task as required
- Perform repair work as directed within timescales and in accordance with established and documented procedures, as well as conducting routine service work on all makes of vehicles.
- Communicate with other departments, including parts and service advisors.
- Be able to diagnose and detect any additional faults.
- Ensure that all work is completed safely and complies with retailer and industry guidelines.
- Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
- Assistance with any other task as required.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers