Fleet/Admin Administrator - Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh Newbridge
40 hours Edinburgh Full Time
The Eastern Western Motor Group, Scotland’s leading, prestige, independent motor retailer is currently recruiting for a Fleet Administrator for Mercedes Benz of Newbridge.
The main purpose of the role is to assist to work with the Eastern Western Fleet team based at Mercedes Benz. To support the team by taking calls/enquiries, recording enquiries on Pinnacle.
Assisting with emails to existing customers and the loading of new customers onto the system.
Working with corporate brokers, updating Facebook and Twitter and following up sales with additional products.
Salary £18,500 to £21,000 DOE
- Create new customers on DMS System Pinnacle
- Order New Vehicles on Manufacture System and Spec for Stock & Customer Orders
- Create DSP Purchase Order to Manufacturer
- Monitoring Pipeline Stock on Manufacture System from Order to Physical Vehicle
- AFRL Registration of New Vehicles
- Maintaining MODEL System for Vehicle Deliveries
- Networking with Transporter Companies
- Maintaining FCA Compliance Files
- Liaise with Sale Execs, Fleet Co-Ordinator and Fleet Progressor to ensure smooth processes
- Maintaining Sales Files
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Results oriented.
- Financial Awareness.
- Numeracy skills.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Working knowledge of Excel preferred
- Work at pace and deliver quality work
- Team Player
- Proactive / Creative
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
- Deliver good customer service
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers