Rental Advisor - Eastern BMW
42 hours Edinburgh Permanent
Eastern BMW, Newbridge
Up to £22,000 DOE + Bonus
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Talks and listens to customers to build rapport and understand both their stated and unconscious needs. Ensuring repeat business.
- Uses a good understanding of the customer’s needs to guide them towards the product/service that will best meet their needs.
- Organising Car Rental appointments (telephone / internet).
- Meet / Greet Car Rental customers in relation to rental / hiring vehicles.
- Review, examine & accurately complete paperwork & complete rental payments.
- Assist Car Rental Manager with delegated car rental duties as requested.
- Ensure rental revenue sales optimised & where possible minimise department fleet costs.
- Accurately assess & register vehicle condition during rental: check-in & check-out process.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent Customer Service
- Full DVSA Licence
- Good time keeping skills
- Ability to work within busy team
- Flexible working conditions
- PC literate
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers