Service Administrator - Western Commercial Broxburn
42 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Western Commercial Broxburn
Up to £24,000 DOE + bonus earning opportunities
Thank you for your interest in working with Eastern Western Motor Group. We work with some of the world’s best loved brands. If you haven’t already, please browse around our company website and immerse yourself in our company’s history and read up on our brands. As we start to drive your aspirations to accessing a career here with us at Eastern Western Motor Group, you will really get to understand just why our staff and customers are indeed so passionate about all things Eastern Western!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training. We work with 14 brands across 37 sites with just over 1500 employees.
What does the job entail?
- Looking for an individual to work at the very centre of the service department dealing with administration whilst adhering to company and Mercedes-Benz standards.
- Assisting with processing of job cards from the start through to completion
- Communicate with customers on work carried out and work required
- Ensure VOSA compliance is maintained with specific customer documentation
- Ensure follow up work is actioned
- To greet customers in a courteous and efficient manner, both in person and by telephone
- To advise customers and colleagues on service and / or repair requirements
- To maintain up to date product knowledge of vehicle service repair & warranty policies and product changes
- To supply accurate and timely estimates for necessary work when requested
- To accurately record and communicate customer work instructions
- Prepare and present invoices in a consistent and professional layout
- Listen to and record customer complaints in the Company Complaint Log as instructed and review with Department Manager where appropriate
- Assist in maintaining your work station and reception area ensuring a clean desk policy is kept at all times
- Maintain the Group’s Dealer Management System with up to date customer record information for future follow up and marketing
- To process all job cards / invoices in a timely manner ensuring work in progress is kept to a minimum
- To correct and re-submit any invoice corrections as quickly as possible
- To maintain a good filing / control system to aid any future audit process
- Assistance with any other task as directed
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a commercial service environment, specifically HGV, would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Presentable and experience of working in a customer service environment
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced service department would be an advantage but not essential
- Ablility to work on own initiative
- Focused on customer service
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
- Option to staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
- Company pension
- 30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
- Training/Career development
- Family days out
- Life assurance
- Staff Intro referral scheme
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers