Driver - Mercedes-Benz of Edinburgh Newbridge
42 hours Edinburgh Full Time
Mercedes Benz of Edinburgh, Newbridge
Salary - £20,857.20 (£9.55 per hour)
At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- Collection and delivery of customers using courtesy coach.
- To ensure collection and delivery times are adhere to.
- To provide additional vehicle collection/delivery services as required.
- To maintain courtesy coach in good condition as required by management.
- To complete inspection of vehicles on collection from customer premises and to sign repair order as confirmation of inspection.
- Assistance with any other task as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous driving experience
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Problem solving and decision making skills
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers