Graphic Designer - Eastern Holdings Ltd
40 hours Broxburn Full Time
Eastern Holdings Ltd - Broxburn
Salary up to £26,000 DOE
At Eastern Western Motor Group we provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our growing creative, enthusiastic Marketing Team within Eastern Western Motor Group - a family run business with over 95 years of heritage.
You will have the ability to work on a variety of projects alongside some of the worlds top car brands and the groups own brands.
What does the job entail?
- Produce Advertising based on weekly briefs from departments.
- Design direct mail based on specific campaigns.
- Liaise with printers on production and costs.
- Liaise with branches for information.
- Ensure corporate identity is maintained to a high standard.
- All adverts must comply to Government trading standards.
- Liaise with web designers to ensure consistency of Group Marketing.
- Produce bespoke marketing for Product Placement.
- Produce bespoke marketing for Promotion.
- Ensure all Marketing equipment is maintained.
- Ensure paper stocks and inks are kept in stock.
- Assistance with any other task as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to deliver high quality, exciting visual content for external and internal promotions
- Experience of working within a fast-paced digital marketing environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite in particular Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier and After Effects
- Excellent creative, written and communication skills
- Must be adaptable, able to multitask several creatives projects while being able to create, plan and prioritise
- Ability to work and collaborate with the marketing team across all design channels
- Video and photography production and editing (preferred)
- Motion Graphic production (preferred)
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Flexibility, proactivity and creativity skills
- Creative flair and an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Commitment and self confidence
- Technical skills
- Self development
- Quality focussed and reliable
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Financial awareness
- Proactive / Creative
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Good grammar and spelling
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.
As an Eastern Western Motor Group employee you will get a range of benefits, including:
Discounts on new and used vehicles
Discounts on parts and servicing
Contributory pension scheme
Fantastic discounts at a host of retailers